|Home > Tips & Resources > Did you Know
Did you know?
- When involved in an accident with another vehicle, make sure to gather contact information on the owner and/or driver, insurance provider and car registration.
- Co-operators General Insurance offers flexible and reasonable payment plans to all its policyholders.
- You can pay your premiums with your credit or debit card.
- Co-operators General Insurance operates offices at Shop #14 Town Square, St. Peter; Emerald City Supermarket, St. Philip and our Head Office located at Upper Collymore Rock, St. Michael.
- Co-operators General Insurance is open for business Mondays to Fridays from 7:30am until 5:30 pm and open at ALL of our offices on Saturdays 9am to 1 pm for your convenience.
- All Credit Union members and pensioners are awarded favourable discounts on all their insurance policies.
- Co-operators General Insurance is the only credit union owned insurance company in the English speaking Caribbean.
- You must have a valid and current driverís licence when operating a vehicle. Failure to do so would compromise any settlement of a claim.